8 Tips on How To Choose A Wedding Venue Of Your Dream
When it comes to weddings, the venue can make a great difference. Every couple dreams to have the best wedding that they will look back with smiles on their faces after many years. The following are some tips on how to choose a wedding venue of your dream.
1) Most wedding venues will be booked months ahead that is why it is important that you decide the wedding venue that will suit your wedding date. Of course, there are many wedding venues that you can choose from and you will certainly find a vacant one that is perfect for your ideal date.
2) In choosing the wedding venue of your dream, check how many guests can be accommodated at the venue. Make sure that there will be space enough for everyone to seat and that the ballroom is spacious for your guests to dance.
3) Find out the services and facilities that are included in the venue hire. For instance, will the tables have cloth covers? If not, what will be the additional cost involved? Make sure that you settle everything with the coordinator.
4) Make sure that the staff can accommodate the number of your guests. There should be enough waiters and barmen to look after your wedding reception. Also, check out if you will have to pay additional costs if your plan to hire more staff.
5) Talk to the person who is managing the wedding venue and ask about your concerns. It is very important that you discuss your needs and requirements for your wedding with the person in charge.
6) If you want your wedding to be adorned with many candles flickering in the dark hall, do not forget to ask if it is allowed. There are many venues who do not allow candles at the reception area for safety purposes so make sure that you ask beforehand.
We gathered several helpful websites that help couples find a wedding venue of their dreams. We couldn’t find similar sites in all the areas in the US but we constantly adding to this list:
7) See to it that all of the audio visual facilities that you will need during the reception which includes the microphone, speakers and even projector are checked prior to the wedding. This is necessary in order to avoid delay and inconvenience due to audio or visual malfunction.
8) If one of your guests has an allergy when it comes to drinks, talk to the one who is in charge of the liquor. If you have guests who prefer red wine rather than whiskey, mention that as well. This way, you can make sure that you have enough drinks for your guests.
These are some tips on how to choose the wedding venue of your dream. Do research with your partner on some of the best wedding venues in your area and check out the services that they offer. You will surely enjoy your big day with the ideal wedding venue.